We just finished our scripture study today. As part of that study, we read and listened to President Packer's conference address, "And a Little Child Shall Lead Them."
Just a few days ago I "discovered" some pictures that our daughter-in-law posted on her blog . . . some that I had missed because it was an update to an original blog entry that I had already read and didn't realize it had been updated. I found this picture of our grandson, taken while they were here in Palmyra. I LOVE this picture. It speaks for itself.
"He took their little children one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them."
Pres. Packer said in his talk . . .
"The ultimate end of all activity in the church is to see a husband and his wife and their children happy at home, protected by the principles and laws of the gospel, sealed safely in the covenants of the everlasting priesthood."
We are grateful for the ordinances and covenants made in the temple that seal families forever if we are faithful.
No comments:
Post a Comment