Merry Christmas
to all our family and friends!
We love you and miss being with you; but wherever we spend Christmas, we can still focus on the Savior and minister to others as He would. That is what we will be doing this holiday, so we will have the Spirit of Christmas in our hearts even though we are lacking the decorations, the gatherings, and the gift exchanges.
Here are a few of our favorite recent Christmas pictures.
| Daniel and Michael |
| Reed and Jimmy |
![]() |
| Heidi, Lizzie, and Owen |
As of this Christmas, we have 9 beautiful grandchildren with 4 expected in the next few months. One of the primary reasons we are here in New York is because of our posterity. I remember a meeting where President Christensen (our first mission president) promised that above all else, we could be assured that we are blessing
our children, our grandchildren, our brothers, our sisters, our parents, and so
on. He played an excerpt of Pres. Boyd
K. Packer’s talk to missionaries wherein he also promised this blessing and
more. It was so powerful, I never forgot it! The Spirit witnessed to my heart that our missionary service is blessing our posterity in ways we never could if we were with them. Since then I have seen time and time again how the Lord is keeping His promises, and I'm sure the few blessings I am privileged to know about are only a small portion of His tender mercies. To all of our children reading this, please be assured of our love for you.
Merry Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment