Sunday, March 18, 2012

One Week to Go . . .

     In just a few more days we will be leaving to begin our mission.  First we'll visit Diane's father and family in Utah.  On Saturday we have tickets to attend the afternoon session of General Conference.  Sometime that same weekend we'll meet Nori's future in-laws and finalize travel plans for the wedding.  Then on April 2nd, the day after conference, we will drive to the Missionary Training Center and check in.  The two weeks we will be in Provo in itself is something we are looking forward to.  To say we are excited to get started would be an understatement.  This is an experience we have waited to have for thirty years.   

3 comments:

  1. Yay! What is your MTC address during those two weeks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elder and Sis. Doug Ellsworth
      Palmyra New York Temple Mailbox 5
      Provo Missionary Training Center
      2005 N. 900 E.
      Provo, UT 84604

      Delete
  2. So grateful that I could spend this Sabbath at Aspen Ward--with you and Doug. I appreciate the words you both shared!! Diane, I appreciate your loving concern for me -- I count myself greatly blessed for knowing you and Doug (and your wonderful children).

    ReplyDelete